PENGALAMAN BELAJAR DI PARE KEDIRI BERSAMA MAHESA INSTITUTE
You must have known or heard of the English village, right? Nowadays there are many English villages in several regions. But what I mean here is an English village located in Tulungrejo Village, Pare Kediri. This English village is approximately 30 km from the city of Kediri.
This time, I got the opportunity to learn English in this English village.
So that I only have at least one month to study English in this English village. Therefore I use the time as much as possible so that in a short time I can speak English well or at least there is an increase, hehe ...
Actually, I had been away even last year wanting to study English in the English village.
Next I will provide information and tips about learning English in English villages starting from the way to the location to how to live life in the English village to the nearest tourist attraction.
How to get to English Village Locations
The means to get to the English village are very easy. If you take the train, after staying at Kediri Station, just look for public transportation to Pare.
If you start from Malang City, you can take a bus or angkot that goes to Kediri. Don't worry, all transport from Malang to Kediri must pass through Pare first.
Looking for boarding houses in British villages
The atmosphere of the English village is like a lot of college environment available stalls and boarding houses. Usually the course institutions in English villages also provide dormitories for those who want. But if you do not match the dormitory provided by the course institution, you are allowed to look for a boarding house outside the institution.
If you find it difficult to get a boarding that suits your taste, you can use the service bureau to help find it.
Looking for a Skinny Place in a British Village
It's just an English village, so in this place there are so many language course institutions scattered. More than 100 language course institutions are operating.
To select one by one must be very tiring. However, to find a place to study you can check online using the internet. After getting a suitable course place, then you come to the English village.
This time, I got the opportunity to learn English in this English village.
So that I only have at least one month to study English in this English village. Therefore I use the time as much as possible so that in a short time I can speak English well or at least there is an increase, hehe ...
Actually, I had been away even last year wanting to study English in the English village.
Next I will provide information and tips about learning English in English villages starting from the way to the location to how to live life in the English village to the nearest tourist attraction.
How to get to English Village Locations
The means to get to the English village are very easy. If you take the train, after staying at Kediri Station, just look for public transportation to Pare.
If you start from Malang City, you can take a bus or angkot that goes to Kediri. Don't worry, all transport from Malang to Kediri must pass through Pare first.
Looking for boarding houses in British villages
The atmosphere of the English village is like a lot of college environment available stalls and boarding houses. Usually the course institutions in English villages also provide dormitories for those who want. But if you do not match the dormitory provided by the course institution, you are allowed to look for a boarding house outside the institution.
If you find it difficult to get a boarding that suits your taste, you can use the service bureau to help find it.
Looking for a Skinny Place in a British Village
It's just an English village, so in this place there are so many language course institutions scattered. More than 100 language course institutions are operating.
To select one by one must be very tiring. However, to find a place to study you can check online using the internet. After getting a suitable course place, then you come to the English village.
Komentar
Posting Komentar